Levels of Support
Are you a business or individual who wants to provide monetary support to the mission of Playing with Fire? Or are you a FANtastic volunteer ready to commit your time to help our concert series? Check this out!
Come Join Us …Help Us Keep Our Mission Alive! Each person–each organization–can be a part of this sensational event. We have unique opportunities to become an integral part of Playing with Fire Organization.
Become a Sponsor:
- Call 402.618.7734
- Email us
- Or request a Playing with Fire Sponsorship packet:
- Playing with Fire
- 11225 Davenport Street
- Suite 108
- Omaha, NE 68154
Thank You To Present and Past Government Support and Sponsors For Supporting the Playing with Fire Mission Since 2004!
Please Support And Thank These Organizations Who Have Kept Our Fire Burning!
- Government Support: Nebraska Arts Council and Nebraska Cultural Endowment
- Government Support: Douglas County Visitor Improvement Fund
- Midtown Crossing
- Jaguar Group
- Kutak Rock
- Koley Jessen
- KIOS / Omaha Public Radio- 91.5
- KZUM / Community Radio/ Lincoln – 89.3
- KKFI / Community Radio/ Kansas City – 90.1
- Pacific Street Blues / 89.7 The River
- Blues Society of Omaha
- A Cup of Content
- FAC Print & Promo
- The Element Hotel
- 5168 Brewing Taproom
- BluesED Youth Artist Development
- Mammel Foundation
- The First National Bank of Omaha
- The Reader
- Omaha Parks and Recreation
- Quality Brands of Omaha
- Duke Ariel Equipment, Inc
- Cummins – Power Generation
- Bank of the West Wealth Management Group
- 101.9 – The Big O
- KPTM / Fox 42
- First Comp
- River City Barricade Co.
- Second Nature – Public Recycling
- Nebraska Environmental Trust
- Journal Broadcasting Group
- America First Foundation
- Gorges Volvo
- Leach Camper Sales
- Jone-Z Party Bus
Friend of PwF
Playing with Fire is FREE because of your donations.
Without the goodwill of others, the Playing with Fire concert series would not be possible.
Since 2004, Playing with Fire has presented award-winning local, national, and international artists. Donors are the key to keeping our mission alive – to keep the concert series FREE of charge so everyone can share in the energy, joy, and fun that resonates during every moment of a Playing with Fire concert.
PwF has alwayed supported other non-profit organizations in our community by sharing the free will gate donations regardless of production cost. We are honored to have the support at our concert series and know without the continued support from our community we risk becoming another lost memory of forgotten Omaha.
To keep Playing with Fire alive we want YOU on our team! We want YOU to become our a ‘Friends of PwF.’ Please help us continue to create extraordinary outcomes by clicking “Donate Now” below!
- The Blues Society of Omaha
- Circo Enterprises
2018 Friends of PwF
- B. Bock
- J. and C. Duncan
- C. Goeff
- R. Gade and T. Palmquist
- K. and M. Brokow
- E. Archer – In Honor of Jeff and Vanessa
- K. Levin
- J. and A. Giebler
- M. Kats
- C. Shouse
- G. Nichols – In Honor of John F. Nichols
- J. Thiele
- C. Clowe
- YOUR Name Here!
Feel inspired to volunteer your time and energy to the mission of Playing with Fire?
PwF appreciates and honors all our volunteers who give countless hours of labor and support to help to keep the concert series alive and free.
If you have special talents that you want to offer PwF production, the Street Team, yearly promotions, day-of-show, etc, we want to hear from you!
2018 Volunteer needs include:
- Poster/Flyer Delivery
- Day-of-show Set up and Breakdown
- Bucket Brigade at concerts
Please contact our Associate Producer Vanessa now!