Midtown Crossing Venue Times & Admission
- Saturday, July 14 and August 25, 2018: Gates open at 3:30 p.m.; Music starts at 4:30 p.m.
- Admission: FREEWILL donations accepted at concerts.
- Look for the “Bucket Brigade” at each entrance and during concerts band set changes to offer your sweet donations!
- Seating in the green bowl space of Turner Park begins when the gate opens each night.
- Seating outside the bowl available before the gate opens each night.
What you can bring:
- We are an “all-ages” family event. We encourage you to bring your family and friends of all ages.
- Blankets and chairs.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and/or visors.
- Your dancing shoes! Remember: grass and high heels might not mix.
- Food coolers and outside refreshments are permitted (water, beer, wine, and champagne).
- Midtown Crossing restaurants will be selling mouth-watering grilled fare and delicious snacks, along with soda, water, and alcoholic beverages (including beer, wine, and champagne).
What you cannot bring:
- Tents (They affect the site lines of other guests.)
- Stakes (They present a tripping hazard.)
- Open flames (i.e. no hibachis and citronella candles)
- Hard liquor (Only beer, wine, and champagne are allowed in Turner Park.)
- Midtown Crossing provides ample security at and around Turner Park.
- Playing with Fire supports “Drink Responsibly” and requires all to follow these few “cannot bring” restrictions to help ensure the safety and enjoyment of all attending our free summer concerts.
- Four-legged friends are welcome in Turner Park.
- All animals MUST BE leashed at all times.
- Clean up after your pet is required.
- IF the temperatures remain high, please be kind to your pets and leave them home in the comforts of air conditioning, your pet will thank you when you get back!