Come Join Us …Help Us Keep Our Mission Alive! Each person–each organization–can be a part of this sensational event. We have unique opportunities to become an integral part of Playing with Fire Organization.
Become a Sponsor:
Playing with Fire
11225 Davenport Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Thanks to our Sponsors:
- Government Support: Nebraska Arts Council and Nebraska Cultural Endowment
- Government Support: Douglas County Visitor Improvement Fund
- Midtown Crossing
- Jaguar Group
- Kutak Rock
- Koley Jessen
- KIOS / Omaha Public Radio- 91.5
- KZUM / Community Radio/ Lincoln – 89.3
- KKFI / Community Radio/ Kansas City – 90.1
- Pacific Street Blues / 89.7 The River
- Blues Society of Omaha
- A Cup of Content
- FAC Print & Promo
- The Element Hotel
- 5168 Brewing Taproom
- BluesED Youth Artist Development
- Mammel Foundation
- The First National Bank of Omaha
- The Reader
- Omaha Parks and Recreation
- Quality Brands of Omaha
- Duke Ariel Equipment, Inc
- Cummins – Power Generation
- Bank of the West Wealth Management Group
- 101.9 – The Big O
- KPTM / Fox 42
- First Comp
- River City Barricade Co.
- Second Nature – Public Recycling
- Nebraska Environmental Trust
- Journal Broadcasting Group
- America First Foundation
- Gorges Volvo
- Leach Camper Sales
- Jone-Z Party Bus
Friends of PwF
Playing with Fire is FREE because of your donations.
Without the goodwill of others, the Playing with Fire concert series would not be possible.
Since 2004, Playing with Fire has presented award-winning local, national, and international artists. Donors are the key to keeping our mission alive – to keep the concert series FREE of charge so everyone can share in the energy, joy, and fun that resonates during every moment of a Playing with Fire concert.
PwF has alwayed supported other non-profit organizations in our community by sharing the free will gate donations regardless of production cost. We are honored to have the support at our concert series and know without the continued support from our community we risk becoming another lost memory of forgotten Omaha.
To keep Playing with Fire alive we want YOU on our team! We want YOU to become our a ‘Friends of PwF.’ Please help us continue to create extraordinary outcomes by clicking “Donate Now” below!
2019 Donors & PwF Friends:
- We are building our lists!
- Join our 2019 Team of Supporters…
- All Levels of Support Welcomed!
- Give the gift of music, donate in honor of your friends!
- YOUR Name Here!
2018 Donors & PwF Friends:
- The Blues Society of Omaha
- B. Bock
- J. and C. Duncan
- C. Goeff
- R. Gade and T. Palmquist
- K. and M. Brokow
- E. Archer – In Honor of Jeff and Vanessa
- K. Levin
- J. and A. Giebler
- M. Kats
- C. Shouse
- G. Nichols – In Honor of John F. Nichols
- J. Thiele
- C. Clowe
Feel inspired to volunteer your time and energy to the mission of Playing with Fire?
PwF appreciates and honors all our volunteers who give countless hours of labor and support to help to keep the concert series alive and free.
If you have special talents that you want to offer PwF production, the Street Team, yearly promotions, day-of-show, etc, we want to hear from you!
2018 Volunteer needs include:
- Poster/Flyer Delivery
- Day-of-show Set up and Breakdown
- Bucket Brigade at concerts
Please contact our Associate Producer Vanessa now!
Get in Touch!
Got questions? Want Sponsorship Information? Like to Volunteer? Let us know how we can help you!