Come Join Us …Help Us Keep Our Mission Alive! Each person–each organization–can be a part of this sensational event. We have unique opportunities to become an integral part of Playing with Fire Organization.
Become a Sponsor:
We continue building our 2019 Sponsor list and want You to be on our Thank You List!
Sponsorship starts as low as $500
Playing with Fire
11225 Davenport Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Thank You Sponsors!
We are thankful for your support so we can keep the music free!
- Government Support: Nebraska Arts Council and Nebraska Cultural Endowment
- Government Support: Douglas County Visitor Improvement Fund
- Jaguar Group
- Kutak Rock
- Midtown Crossing
- Blues Society of Omaha
- Koley Jessen
- A Cup of Content
- cp3o, LLC
- KZUM / Community Radio/ Lincoln – 89.3
- KIOS / Omaha Public Radio- 91.5
- Pacific Street Blues / 89.7 The River
- The Element Hotel
- BluesEd Youth Artist Development
- Mammel Foundation
- The First National Bank of Omaha
- The Reader
- Omaha Parks and Recreation
- Quality Brands of Omaha
- Duke Ariel Equipment, Inc
- Cummins – Power Generation
- Bank of the West Wealth Management Group
- 101.9 – The Big O
- KPTM / Fox 42
- First Comp
- River City Barricade Co.
- Second Nature – Public Recycling
- Nebraska Environmental Trust
- Journal Broadcasting Group
- America First Foundation
- Gorges Volvo
- Leach Camper Sales
- Jone-Z Party Bus
Friends of PwF
Playing with Fire is FREE because of your donations.
Without the goodwill of others, the Playing with Fire concert series would not be possible.
Since 2004, Playing with Fire has presented award-winning local, national, and international artists. Donors are the key to keeping our mission alive – to keep the concert series FREE of charge so everyone can share in the energy, joy, and fun that resonates during every moment of a Playing with Fire concert.
PwF has alwayed supported other non-profit organizations in our community by sharing the free will gate donations regardless of production cost. We are honored to have the support at our concert series and know without the continued support from our community we risk becoming another lost memory of forgotten Omaha.
To keep Playing with Fire alive we want YOU on our team! We want YOU to become our a ‘Friends of PwF.’ Please help us continue to create extraordinary outcomes by clicking “Donate Now” below!
2019 Donors & PwF Friends
- We continue to add to our 2019 Team of Supporters and welcome your support to help keep the music free.
- All Levels of Support Welcomed!
- Give the gift of music, donate in honor of your friends!
- OmahaGives! May 22, 2019, or Donate today at PwF
Thank You for your generosity Donors & PwF Friends
- Plugged In Enterprises, LLC – In honor of Claude Brinson
- J. Thele
- D. Griffin
2018 Donors & PwF Friends
- The Blues Society of Omaha
- B. Bock
- J. and C. Duncan
- C. Goeff
- R. Gade and T. Palmquist
- K. and M. Brokow
- E. Archer – In Honor of Jeff and Vanessa
- K. Levin
- J. and A. Giebler
- M. Kats
- C. Shouse
- G. Nichols – In Honor of John F. Nichols
- J. Thiele
- C. Clowe
Feel inspired to volunteer your time and energy to the mission of Playing with Fire?
PwF appreciates and honors all our volunteers who give countless hours of labor and support to help to keep the concert series alive and free.
If you have special talents that you want to offer PwF production, the Street Team, yearly promotions, day-of-show, etc, we want to hear from you!
2019 Volunteer needs include:
- Poster/Flyer Delivery
- Social Media / Brand Ambassadors
- Pre-show Preparations
- Day-of-show Set up and Breakdown
- Bucket Brigade at concerts
Please contact our Associate Producer Vanessa now!
Get in Touch!
Got questions? Want Sponsorship Information? Like to Volunteer? Let us know how we can help you!